Melt Hearts with the Rosé Runner
blog | 2/3/2016
Looking to whip up something extra special this Valentine’s Day? Grab some Four Roses Single Barrel and whip up a bit of homemade rhubarb syrup and you have yourself a refreshing (and romantic) Rosé Runner.
- 1.75 ounce of Four Roses Small Batch
- 1.5 ounce of rhubarb syrup
- 1 ounce La Marca Procecco
- 5-6 medium-size mint leaves
- 4-5 dashes of rhubarb bitters
- .5 lemon squeeze
- Method: combine Bourbon, rhubarb syrup, mint and lemon. Add ice and shake. Pour into highball glass with large ice cubes. Top with Procecco and dashes of bitters. Garnish with mint sprig.
Recipe courtesy of Colleen McCarthy, Martini’s Italian Bistro (Louisville, Kentucky)