Come out and share a mellow moment with us and sample our quality bourbons. We welcome all bourbon lovers to visit us in the place we call home and to see first-hand the passion that goes into bottling and storing our signature bourbons.
The distillery, warehousing, and bottling experiences are available year-round. Our visitor center at the Warehouse & Bottling Facility offers something exciting for every Four Roses fan to take home with them.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
624 Lotus Road
Cox's Creek, KY 40013
Wed - Sat: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Sun: 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Bottling experiencesPowered by AnyRoad
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I cancel my reservation?
- Are late arrivals permitted? What should I do if I can’t make the tour time?
- Is a tasting included for the tour or “A Taste of History” experiences?
- Should I book multiple experiences for each location?
- Do I need to make a reservation?
- Do you have more than one location?
- How much Four Roses will I sample?
- Are children allowed on tour? What about my service animal or pet?
- Is your tour ADA accessible? Do you offer scripts or other options for the hearing impaired?
- Do you serve cocktails?
- Can I park overnight or “tailgate”?
- Do you offer private tours?
- Do I need a reservation or pay admission if I will not participate in the tasting?