Come out and share a mellow moment with us and sample our quality bourbons. We welcome all bourbon lovers to visit us in the place we call home and to see first-hand the passion that goes into creating our signature bourbons.
Distillery, warehousing and bottling experiences are available year-round. Our expanded visitor center at the distillery offers something exciting for every Four Roses fan, including learning about our long-standing history and unique approach to the bourbon-making process. The chance to immerse yourself within our interactive archives of rare and past bottlings. And while here, come have a drink with us at Bar 1888, where you can sit back and get a chance to sample one of our ten distinct recipes on a rotating basis and a selection of signature Four Roses cocktails.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
1224 Bonds Mill Road
Lawrenceburg, KY 40342
Wed – Sat: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sun: 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Stay Awhile on Our Outdoor Patio
Sip on our bourbons while taking in the views of the rolling hills on our beautiful distillery grounds.
Add to Your Four Roses Collection
Visit our retail shop and take home a piece of the distillery for yourself and fellow bourbon lovers back home – discover unique apparel, elevated barware, and much more.
Pull Up a Chair to Bar 1888
Come sit, connect and enjoy our current offering of seasonal cocktails and straight pours at our on-site bar, located inside the vistors center.
Distillery experiencesPowered by AnyRoad
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I cancel my reservation?
- Are late arrivals permitted? What should I do if I can’t make the tour time?
- Is a tasting included for the tour or “A Taste of History” experiences?
- Should I book multiple experiences for each location?
- Do I need to make a reservation?
- Do you have more than one location?
- How much Four Roses will I sample?
- Are children allowed on tour? What about my service animal or pet?
- Is your tour ADA accessible? Do you offer scripts or other options for the hearing impaired?
- Do you serve cocktails?
- Can I park overnight or “tailgate”?
- Do you offer private tours?
- Do I need a reservation or pay admission if I will not participate in the tasting?