10 Ways to Celebrate National Bourbon Day
blog | 6/9/2016
It goes without saying that National Bourbon Day – June 14 – is one of our favorite days of the entire year. Think about it…we have an entire day dedicated to America’s National Spirit. If you’re at a loss for ways to celebrate, we’re here to help.
- Take a tour of our Distillery or Warehouse and Bottling Facility. Or both.
- Sit by the pool with a Kentucky mule. Recipe here.
- Read Al Young’s book, “Four Roses: The Return of a Whiskey Legend” with a pour of Four Roses, of course.
- Try a new cocktail. Here are a few for inspiration.
- Bourbon isn’t only for sipping. Check out these delicious ways to cook with the spirit.
- Mingle with co-workers at a local Happy Hour spot.
- Get your Father’s Day shopping finished early. Dads love Roses too! Here are three ideas.
- Share a toast and marshmallow roast at a backyard bonfire.
- Enjoy a nightcap with family or friends.
- Share your celebration with us by tagging us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and using the hashtag #HandcraftTheMoment.