Celebrate National Bourbon Day
blog | 6/12/2020
While we celebrate Bourbon on a daily basis at Four Roses, National Bourbon Day – June 14 – just might be one of our favorite days of the entire year. A full day dedicated to America’s Native Spirit, yes please!
As we continue to familiarize ourselves with the new “normal,” it’s important that we get creative in our celebrations. So, we’ve come up with a few ideas on how you can safely celebrate from home.
- Sit by the pool or on the back porch with a Kentucky lemonade. Recipe here.
- Try a new cocktail of your choosing. Here are a few for inspiration.
- Work Four Roses into your backyard cookout.
- Set-up a virtual Happy Hour with friends with a pour of Four Roses, of course. Access our virtual background templates here.
- Enjoy a virtual Four Roses tasting with Master Distiller Brent Elliott. Tune in here.